Welcome!

Welcome to our technology blog! It's our hope that we will provide interesting information about society, as well as how technology is being used in education. As Lake Orion voters begin to consider the upcoming bond proposal, it's our hope this information, along with some of the commentary will provide something to think about.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Will you remember?

Growing up, my parents had a large collection of records. I can still remember them playing albums on vinyl as I brought home CDs. At our house, we characterized this as a "generation gap."

Reading this article, which predicts things that will become obsolete in the lifetime of children born in 2011 indicated to me that I've moved to the other side of the "generation gap" my parents and I used to talk about.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/111745/things-babies-born-in-2011-will-never-know?mod=family-kids_parents

No comments:

Post a Comment